As the memories of Monte d'Or fade into the past, Professor Layton receives a letter from a likeminded archaeologist, Professor Desmond Sycamore. In it, Sycamore claims to have discovered a 'living mummy' and suggests Layton should see it for himself. Intrigued, the professor and his companions, Luke and Emmy, head for the town of Froenborg to investigate...
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy has the most puzzles of any Layton game to date! Solve over 150 new puzzles through the course of the main story, then settle back for an additional 385 challenges that you can download over the course of a year from Nintendo Network. You can never have too many puzzles!
Three brand new minigames can be unlocked within Professor Layton's trustworthy trunk, each offering its own unique style of puzzle solving. Discover new content for each one by playing through the story and unlock bonuses by completing the lot!
Solve Daily Puzzles and you'll discover treasures from Layton's past! Six scenes await you, each representing one of Professor Layton's great adventures. Solve the puzzles and you'll earn statues and models to decorate the scenes with, allowing you to relive your favourite moments!
For the first time, a Professor Layton game makes use of the power of StreetPass! Set your own tantalising treasure hunts and earn points that unlock all kinds of goodies -check out more detail in the Bonuses section!
5.3 x 4.9 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability