Embark on a high-flying race around the world with Dusty Crophopper, and get a boost in reading skills. Join Dusty as he puts his courage to the test, soars to new heights and inspires the world. This Interactive Storybook experience isn't just about words coming to life; it's about jumping in and becoming part of the action.
This story is written at three levels - from simple text to more complex words and sentences. Story levels adjust automatically for just the right challenge. Children can touch words in the story with a finger or the stylus to hear them sounded out.
As Dusty follows his dream, readers play six learning games that help build key listening, reading comprehension and vocabulary skills. Answer questions about the story and choose the right words and characters to understand how words fit into sentences. Shake the learning tablet to see words fall out of the paragraph, then drag the words back into place to complete the paragraph.
Extend the fun with three mini-games and a trip to racing school. Use the motion sensor to avoid obstacles while Dusty flies. Then, go behind-the-scenes for commentary from the race, and learn more about Dusty's friends and rivals!
Interactive Storybooks help build vocabulary and phonics skills by sounding out words and linking words to audio-visual definitions. Story levels auto-adjust to the reader and introduce words with increasingly complex spelling patterns, along with high-frequency sight words.
Works with all LeapPad learning tablets (sold separately); not with LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
Parents can connect to the online LeapFrog® Learning Path for customized learning insights and ideas to expand the learning.
- Embark on a high-flying race around the world with Dusty Crophopper, and get a boost in reading skills.
- Features three auto-adjusting reading levels, six reading activities, three mini-games and ten wow words.
- Teaches listening and reading comprehension, vocabulary skills, phonics skills, word recognition and early science.
- Ages 4-7 years.
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets (sold separately); not with LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer. Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
5.2 x 4.7 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions