Razor Daisy A2 Scooter has a springless front wheel shock system and wheelie bar and an aircraft grade aluminum t-tube and deck. It is easy to fold and carry. It has a patented rear fender brake and patented folding mechanism.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, Calif. and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters). The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video RVM, featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year," and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr. and U.S. News & World Report.
- It has 98mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings.
25.0 x 8.0 x 5.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability