Chased by the Rebels, Biker Scouts race their Speeder Bikes through the Endor forest. The Biker Scouts weave at breakneck speed through the trees, trying to outrun the Rebels so they can warn the shield generator station of the enemy's presence.
Re-create the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars epic with collectible vehicles and figures from The Black Series! This highly articulated figure is part of the ultimate Star Wars figure collection. He looks like a Biker Scout down to the last detail, including his realistic-looking blaster and rifle. His Speeder Bike vehicle is sleek and detailed, and comes with a stand you can use for a ?hovering? effect. When you put them together, either in your adventures or your collection, it's as if one of the most quintessential Star Wars scenes is happening in front of you. You're gonna need a bigger shelf for your Biker Scout figure and the rest of the Black Series!
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Speeder Bike vehicle comes with highly articulated figure
- Figure looks like a Biker Scout
- Includes stand to give vehicle a "hovering" effect
- Figure comes with blaster and rifle
- Careful details make him look just like the Star Wars character
12.2 x 9.0 x 3.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability