CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Measures 19 1/4 x 26 5/8 inches when complete. Classics Illustrated is a comic book series featuring adaptations of literary classics such as Moby Dick, Hamlet, and Tom Sawyer. Created by Albert Kanter, the series began publication in 1941 with The Three Musketeers and finished its first run in 1971, producing 169 issues. Kanter, recognizing the appeal of early comic books, believed he could use the new medium to introduce young and reluctant readers to "great literature". The series brought abridged, comics-style versions of literary masterpieces to millions of children and adults worldwide. Between 1941 and 1962, sales totaled 200 million. Our jigsaw puzzle is a beautiful collage of some of the more notable and popular Best Sellers. There are 31 different covers represented in full vibrant color. Each puzzle is 1000 pieces produced on top quality Blue-Board for easy assembly and durability. It is sure to bring back many happy memories and be a challenging, fun puzzle for the whole family. Designed by D.L. Prince.
12.0 x 10.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability