CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle. Measures 19 1/4 x 26 5/8 inches when complete. Classics Illustrated Junior is a series of fairy and folk tale, myth and legend, comic book adaptations created by Albert Lewis Kanter as a spin-off of his flagship comic book line Classics Illustrated. In 1953, Classics Illustrated Junior debuted with Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. The line eventually numbered 77 different titles, ending publication in 1971. Issues included an Aesop fable and a full-page illustration to color with crayons. At its peak, in 1960, Classics Illustrated Junior's average monthly circulation was 262,000. Our jigsaw puzzle is a beautiful collage of some of the more notable and popular Best Sellers. There are 22 different covers represented in full vibrant color. Each puzzle is 500 pieces produced on top quality Blue-Board for easy assembly and durability. It is sure to bring back many happy memories and be a fun puzzle for the whole family to enjoy. Designed by D.L. Prince.
12.0 x 10.0 x 2.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability