Enfamil EnfaCare LIPIL Powder Formula is a milk-based, 22 Calorie per fluid ounce infant formula that provides high quality nourishment for the growth and development of babies with conditions such as prematurity and low birth weight. EnfaCare LIPIL is designed with extra amounts of important nutrients and has DHA and ARA at levels similar to worldwide breast milk averages. EnfaCare LIPIL should be used as recommended by your baby's doctor. Powdered form.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
Edward Mead founded Mead Johnson because he wanted to make products to help people live healthier lives. After much research, Edward Mead and his son Lambert discovered a way to manufacture nutrient-rich baby food formula for infants who didnt have access to breast milk. This eventually became Enfamil baby formula.
Mead Johnson's global operations center and U.S. regional office is located in Evansville, Indiana.
- Enfamil Enfacare Lipil Powder Formula designed with extra vitamins and minerals, Enfamil EnfaCare is a milk-based, 22-Cal/fl oz formula that supports your baby's healthy development
- Includes LIPIL, our blend of DHA and ARA (important fatty acids found naturally in breast milk) at expert recommended levels
- Premature babies fed Enfamil formulas during the first year have achieved catch-up growth similar to that of healthy breastfed infants
- Formulas like Enfamil EnfaCare are often recommended to be used through 9 months of age
4.2 x 4.0 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions