IParenting Media Award and the Benjamin Franklin Award
In this beautifully illustrated personalized storybook, entertaining animals bring letters one by one to spell out the first and last names of your child, and then the animals celebrate because they've created the perfect name! This educational book helps young children learn to recognize letters and spell their names. It's also personalized with the child's birth date and a message from the gift-giver. For newborn girls and boys through ages 8. 9"x11" Hardcover; 30 pages. Since this item is personalized, we will mail a beautifully printed gift certificate for the book to the shipping address that you provide at check-out. The gift certificate includes a description and photo of the book, and the publishers phone number to call to provide the childs personalization information. Once the recipient provides the childs name and birth date to the publisher, the book will arrive 3 weeks later. It makes a very unique gift!
- Personalized and Educational Books.
- Helps Children Learn to Spell Their Names.
- Builds Self-Esteem. Teaches Children About Animals.
- Keepsake Gift for Children.
- You will receive a personalization form to provide the publisher I See Me! with the child's name, birth date and message from the gift-giver.
9.4 x 4.2 x 0.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability