CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Space defining play area, this easy-to-assemble, sturdy wooden play table is ideal for trains, dollhouses, arts and crafts projects, blocks, puzzles and more! It features a double-sided playboard and jumbo-sized drawer for convenient storage! Train not included.
In 1989 The Melissa & Doug Company started in the garage of the home where Doug grew up! Thanks to your support, the Melissa & Doug Company grew and was able to move into a real office down the road. Their philosophy has remained the same over the years-to make each and every customer a happy and permanent member of the Melissa & Doug family, while offering products with tremendous value, quality and design. Melissa & Doug have always welcomed customer suggestions, and they continually strive to make improvements to their products. Melissa & Doug are honored by the faith you place in them and view it as their responsibility to continue to earn your trust in the years to come! Melissa and Doug range of products include puzzles, preschool, play food, puppets, stuffed animals and gardening toys.
- Sturdy wooden activity table
- Solid-wood panels
- Pull-out drawer for storage
- Ideal for train sets, arts & crafts, dollhouses, block play, puzzles and more!
- Double-sided play board
58.0 x 25.5 x 6.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box