The Evenflo Maestro Harnessed Booster features an innovative headrest design that allows the vehicle belt to self-adjust to your child's height while in booster mode. Enhanced side walls and head support provide comfort and safety for the child. Sporty style elements appeal to children, as will the integrated cup holders with flexible stripe design. The seat accommodates children ranging from 22-110 pounds. This combination booster provides an exceptional value for a seat with such a wide array of innovative features.
- Side Impact Tested! Meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards & Evenflo's Side Impact Test Standard.
- Designed & tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard.
- RightFit belt positioning system creates a snug fit over the hips and chest of the child. In combination with the internal harness, this seat is sized to fit a wide range of children as they grow.
- Up-front harness adjustment for easy access.
- Integrated armrests and dual cup holders for drinks.
High Back Booster
Cup Holder(s),Latch,Washable Fabric
28.2 x 20.1 x 19.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box