Kendama is a traditional Japanese toy made up of two wooden cups placed in the center of a wooden spike. There's a smaller cup at the spike's base and a ball connected by a string to the center piece. To play, hold the toy, pull the ball upward so that it can be either caught in one of the cups or land with the hold on the spike. As you become more advanced you can perform tricks such as sequential balances, juggles and catches.
Deluxe style classic game sets at retro discounts from Pavilion Games exclusively from Toys'R'Us! Checkers, Chess, Backgammon, Dominoes and Cribbage sets plus other classic games for kids of all ages never go out of style. Real wood game sets or travel sets that feature several games in one are guaranteed for long-lasting fun after the batteries run out in everything else. All Pavilion strategy games and game sets come complete with instructions for classic play and variation play as well.
Be sure to visit our Toys'R'Us Exclusive Brand Store for superior toys, games and more.
6.1 x 2.4 x 2.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability