The Power Wheels Fisher-Price Red Arctic Cat Ride On is great! The product features a vibrant color palette and some slightly revised graphics. The Power Wheels Fisher-Price Arctic Cat Prowler is a 2 seat, 12v BPRO with Ultimate Terrain Traction. The vehicle drives 2.5 and 5mph forward and 2.5 mph in reverse. It's main feature is UTT which delivers superior terrain performance versus other BPROs. It has a rear storage bed with working tailgate, glove box, under hood storage, vacu-metalized headlights, seat belts and a shovel for added fun.
Please note: Due to the size and weight of this item, a specialized carrier will be utilized, and will need to schedule a delivery for this item. The carrier will contact you directly to schedule a convenient delivery date and time. The carrier will deliver your order to the first available entrance of the delivery address, so please make arrangements to accept this delivery and to bring this item into your home. Shipping charges will be shown separately on your order.
- The Power Wheels Fisher-Price Arctic Cat Prowler features a rear storage bed with working tailgate, glove box, under hood storage, vacu-metalized headlights, seat belts and a shovel for added fun.
- Drives 2 forward speeds 2.5-5 mph and 1 reverse speed 2.5 mph.
- Includes 12 Volt battery
- 1 Year manufacturer bumper to bumper warranty.
49.5 x 32.5 x 23.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box