Designed with timeless appeal, the Violet 7-in-1 Crib from Dream On Me is built to grow with your child. It features a beautiful flowing design that will coordinate with a wide variety of decorative style. This unique 7-in-1 crib can transition easily to a comfy toddler bed, daybed, youth bed and full size bed as your child grows. It is also equipped with an easy to use four position mattress support system for added adaptability. This crib is available in a range of finishes. All Dream On Me crib meets all applicable ASTM and CPSC standards.
- Cribs convert into a toddler bed, a daybed and full size bed.Toddler Guardrail,Full Size Rail each sold separately and Stabilizer bar is included in the packaging. Bed frame and Mattress not included
- Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and AS safety standards. AS and Meet the CPSC and AS standard
- All tools for assembly included. Assembled Dimensions: 58Lx29Wx39H. Product Weight: 44 lbs
- 4 position mattress support system. Solid pine wood finish.
- Weight Capacity: 50 lbs.Constructed out of New Zealand pine wood
58.0 x 39.0 x 29.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box