Similac Pro-Advance helps strengthen your baby's immune system to be more like a breastfed baby than ever before. How? Similac with 2'-FL helps support baby's developing immune system by closing multiple gaps in immune function between formula-fed and breast-fed infants. Unlike other formulas, Similac has 2'-FL HMO, a prebiotic that circulates throughout the body. Similac's biggest breakthrough in nearly a decade comes in two gentle formulas: Similac Pro-Advance and Pro-Sensitive. As measured in blood samples in a clinical study.
The makers of Similac have been giving mom and baby a strong start for over 100 years by producing nutrient filled baby food formula. All Similac baby formulas are developed in conjunction with leading scientists.
Similac baby formula is developed, produced and distributed by Abbott Nutrition, a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, technologies and ways to manage health. Similac formula for baby is the only leading brand of baby formula that does not contain palm olein oil. Similac formulas help promote increased calcium absorption for better bone development.
- Similac Pro-Advance and Pro-Sensitive infant formulas are the first and only formulas with 2'- fluid Human Milk Oligosaccharide (HMO), an immune nourishing prebiotic previously only found in breast milk (Not from human milk at significant levels)
- 2' fluid HMO helps support your baby's developing immune system by closing multiple gaps in immune function between formula-fed and breast-fed infants (As measured in blood samples in a clinical study)
- All ingredients are carefully selected to meet our high standards and are Non-GMO (Ingredients not genetically engineered)
- Closer than ever to breast milk. From Birth - 12 months our formula provides complete nutrition for your baby's first year
- From the number 1 brand chosen by moms and the number 1 brand fed in hospitals (Total US infant formula all outlets as of 12/31/16, Nielsen data)
7.2 x 4.5 x 3.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions