The Sit N Stand Deluxe stroller in Rockridge will accommodate any Baby trend car seat carrier in the front while the older child sits on the rear bench or stands on the back platform. It has a large storage basket and a full size canopy. It features a convenient one hand fold system, a removable & rotatable front child tray & a covered parent organizer with cupholders. The Sit-N-Stand Deluxe is the ideal stroller for families with an infant and an older child. Add our Top rated infant car seat to create a travel system instantly!
- Multi-Use, allows children to sit or stand, holds a child up to 40 lbs in both the front and back.
- The Child's Tray accepts a Baby Trend Infant Car Seat.
- Comes with a Parent and Child's Trays with Cup Holders.
- Lightweight & Sturdy construction and folds compactly for storage or travel.
- Has a large easy to access Storage Basket.
Full Size,Light Weight
Tray / Bar,Cup Holder(s),Cargo Basket,Adjustable Canopy
33.5 x 18.5 x 12.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box