Similac has EarlyShield: In addition to having DHA/ARA, we're the only formula that has Lutein, an important nutrient babies can only get from breast milk or Similac. It's especially helpful now, during critical brain and eye development. Brain & Eye: Lutein to support eye health & DHA/ARA for brain & eye development. Immune Support: Immune supporting nucleotides & Prebiotics for digestive health. Strong Bones: Exclusive palm olein oil-free fat blend supports excellent calcium absorption.
For Fussiness and Gas Most babies are fussy and gassy at times. But if it seems your baby has more frequent fussiness and gas, it could be a sign that he may need another baby formula. You can trust Similac Sensitive to provide a strong start for your baby's developing digestive system. Due to lactose sensitivity. Not intended for use in infants or children with galactosemia.
The Facts About Similac Sensitive are: Easy to digest, Specially made with a unique blend of carbohydrates for less fussiness and gas, Milk-based and it's kosher.
- Excuding inherent sources
- Prior to the introduction of solid foods
8.2 x 3.7 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions