Get Elite! The Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat is an extended-use car seat with superior comfort and convenience features which will please parents and children alike. It starts as a rear-facing infant car seat, converts to a forward-facing car seat, and later transitions into a belt-positioning booster.
The Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat Features:
Extended-use car seat
Rear-facing 5-35 pounds
Forward-facing 22-50 pounds
Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
Side Impact Protection
QuickFit™ padded headrest adjusts with harness in one easy step - never needs re-threading!
Removable infant support keeps smaller babies snugly positioned
Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- The Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite Convertible Car Seat is an extended use car seat. Rear-facing 5-35 pounds / Forward-facing 22-50 pounds / Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- Side Impact Protection. 5-point harness system with Center Front Adjust.
- QuickFit padded headrest adjusts with harness in one easy step - never needs re-threading
- Removable infant support keeps smaller babies snugly positioned. Movable armrests.
- Cup holder. LATCH equipped.
Washable Fabric,Latch,Front Adjusters,Cup Holder(s),Adjustable Head Support,5 Point Harness
25.0 x 22.2 x 20.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box