Your Pregnancy for the Father-to-be has everything dads needs to know about pregnancy, childbirth, and getting ready for a new baby. Pregnancy can be a thrilling adventure for a couple. Although most attention is directed toward the mom-to-be, the nine months of pregnancy are an exciting, moving - and, yes, occasionally stressful! - time for the expectant father as well. Written with the needs and concerns of the dad-to-be in mind, this book includes a comprehensive glossary of terms, a resource section, up-to-date medical information, and tips for supporting your partner during pregnancy and the birth of your new baby. It will also help you be the best father you can by covering such topics as: the tests and procedures your partner may undergo, the impact of pregnancy on your relationship and how to handle it, ways to evaluate the expenses of having a baby, and how to be a great labor coach. Genre: parenting books. Published 2009: Da Capo Press. Page count: 286. Dimensions: 9"H x 6"W.
- Written by Glade B. Curtis, M.D., and Judith Schuler, M.S.
- Part of the Your Pregnancy series
8.9 x 6.0 x 0.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability