Simplistic in detail and ready for the job, the Wilmington changing table has a strong & sturdy wood construction, and comes in several popular finishes. It features clean lines and a fully enclosed dressing area for extra security. Two spacious open shelves are ideal for all the diapers, wipes, creams and toys you'll need to get through all those changes. A changing pad is included. Assembly is required.
- Strong & sturdy wood construction
- Includes water-resistant changing pad with safety strap
- Includes two fixed shelves for open storage
- Safety rails enclose all four sides around the top of the table
- Non-toxic finish tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- Made of solid wood and wood composites
- Easy Assembly
The foundation of every new product designed and developed by Delta
is that smartly crafted, sturdily constructed, budget-friendly, ease-driven products can speak for themselves. Innovative nursery furniture designs don't need a gimmick. Delta
nursery furniture adheres to the unwavering commitment and passion for creating groundbreaking nursery furniture products that meet children's and parent's needs as well as offer a timeless aesthetic and outstanding value.
Be sure to visit our Delta Brand Store
to check out even more superior baby products and registry must-have's!
39.2 x 35.0 x 19.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability