The KidKraft Clothes Pole is great for hanging hats, backpacks, and coats.The durable Clothes Pole will fit perfectly into your child's room. With vibrant colors and pegs within reach, kids will love using this fabulous piece of furniture.
The KidKraft Clothes Pole features:
- Teaches the importance of organization
- Four separate places to hang jackets, backpacks, hats and more
- Made of wood
- Sturdy construction
- 18.25"L x 18.25"W x 52.5"H
- MDF and Rubberwood
- Item Weight: 6.50 lbs.
Capture the power of your child's imagination with heirloom-quality children's furniture made by KidKraft
Founded in 1968 by a group of engineers, KidKraft
is committed to designing children's furniture and wooden toys that integrate high-quality design with top safety and quality standards. KidKraft
employs third-party certified labs to test products and ensure that they meet with all applicable U.S. regulatory safety standards. KidKraft
children's furniture and decor enriches environments, provides comfort and inspires pretend play. Products are available in a variety of different woods and finishes.
- Teaches the importance of organization.
- Four separate places to hang jackets, backpacks, hats and more.
- Made of wood.
- Sturdy construction.
18 x 18 x 49
26.6 x 9.0 x 3.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box