Think fast! What word means "a partially dried grape"? Be the first to say "raisin," and you're on your way to winning this riotous game of rapid work recall. Players take turns reading clues aloud, competing to blurt out the correct answer first and move ahead on the board. The first person or team to circle the board wins. Sounds simple, right? But as the race for the right word heats up, and the blurting gets boisterous, it's easy to get tongue-tied! Blurt is a great vocabulary builder for kids, a hilarious addition to adult parties, and a must for family game night. Includes junior version for ages 7+.
Includes 200 cards (1,200 clues), game board, 6 game pieces, 1 die, and guide
For 3 to 12 players in teams
SMALL PARTS . Not for < 3 yrs.
Ages 7 to Adult
How to Play
1. A player rolls the die.
2. Player draws a card from the deck and reads the clue indicated by the roll.
3. All other players race to be the first one to blurt out the answer!
4. The player that blurts the correct answer moves his/her game piece ahead by the number showing on the die.
5. The next player rolls the die and becomes the next reader.
10.6 x 10.5 x 2.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability