The Razor Sweet Pea A kick Scooter features a sports girly pink detail that includes sweet handlebar streamers, pretty sweet pea decals, aircraft grade aluminum t-tube and deck, patented rear fender brake and folding mechanism. The scooter also features 98 mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings. The scooter is easy to fold and carry. The recommended maximum rider weight is 143lbs.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, Calif. and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters). The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video RVM, featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year," and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr. and U.S. News & World Report.
- Aircraft grade aluminum t-tube and deck.
- 98 mm urethane wheels with ABEC-5 bearings.
- The scooter is easy to fold and carry.
- The recommended maximum rider weight is 143 lbs.
24.0 x 7.2 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability