Children can enjoy hours of sliding fun on the Side Winder Slide. This slide easily mounts to a 3'6" - 5'6" platform. Lumber is required one 2" x 4" x 12' for mounting, not included. The slides weight limit is up to 250 lbs. The slide comes with a lifetime warranty against cracking or fading under normal use.
- Mounts to 48" to 60" deck height
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards for backyard residential use only
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Ages: 2-10 years
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
For additional information, please review the Instruction Manual
For private backyard use only, do not use in public settings!
Swing-N-Slide brand products are specifically designed for private backyard use They should never be used in public settings Examples of public settings are: schools, public parks, child care centers, country clubs, resorts, hotels, churches, and similar places of public assembly
- This slide easily mounts to a 3'6" - 5'6" platform.
- Lumber is required one 2" x 4" x 12' for mounting, not included.
- Lifetime warranty against cracking or fading under normal use.
67.7 x 24.2 x 17.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the Lower 48 United States only
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses or P.O. Boxes
- Due to the size and weight of this item, a Freight Carrier will make delivery
- Carrier will call to schedule a delivery Monday thru Friday for curbside delivery as White Glove delivery is not available.
- Ship charges for this item will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself and may take 7-14 days for delivery
- This item ships via Standard Shipping by a Freight Carrier, no expedited options are available
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box