CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Hang up Dollys clothes at nightbe ready to get her dressed in the morning. Our upgraded bunk beds feature a nicely sized storage armoire with curtain and doors on one side, space for hanging clothes and bottom and top shelves for shoes and accessories. The set includes three hangers, bedding and ladder. The armoire has pretty pink gingham fabric curtains on the front and a fabric back panel. The set can be played with from all sides, so children can easily play together. The overall measurement of the set is 31 L x 11.5 W x 18 H. The bed measures 26 L x 11.5 W x 1.25 H, armoire measures 6.25 D x 9.5 W x 18 H and ladder measures 4.5 W x 1.25 D x 20 H. The set is for dolls up to 20, not included.
Spot cleaning or hand washing of the poly-cotton fabric parts is recommended for longevity of the product. The set is made of wood, MDF, and hardboard. Wipe wood and MDF parts clean with damp cloth. Adult assembly is required, illustrated instructions are included. This item is a toy only and is never to be used with real infants or pets. All paints and finishes are non toxic. Actual product may vary from shown due to continuous product improvement.
- UPGRADED DOLL BUNK BEDS FEATURE A NICELY SIZED STORAGE ARMOIRE WITH CURTAIN DOORS ON ONE SIDE.
26.9 x 14.1 x 5.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box