I Spy Go Fish - Do you have a monkey? A dinosaur, too? I Spy a Go Fish card game just for you! Players are dealt cards. Object of the game is create matches. Ask fellow players if they have a particular card. Make a match and keep both cards. Player with the most matches at the end of the game wins.
The I Spy Book Series is celebrating it's 20th Anniversary in 2011. I Spy Books are published by SCHOLASTIC, a highly trusted brand among parents and educators worldwide. The I Spy Picture Books are very popular with kids and are based on rhyming riddles and finding/matching the corresponding images in the picture. The I Spy Books are fun, educational, activity-oriented, and help develop early learning skills (reading, visual discrimination, cognitive thinking, spatial relationships, hand to eye coordination, and interactive play).
Briarpatch has a strong legacy of stimulating children's lives through fun and educational-oriented games and puzzles. This has earned the company over 375 industry awards for product excellence. Since the founding in 1992, the company has applied environmentally conscious business practices such as using vegetable and soy-based inks and post-consumer materials.
5.6 x 3.6 x 0.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability