The Attachable Activity Caterpillar with Music and Sound includes: Adjustable straps for attachment to crib rail, stroller or carrier, Ribbon tags for tactile exploration, Dimensional antennae with "Crinkle!" sound, Ring with sliding beads for "cause and effect" play, Spinning ball with beads makes a stimulating sound when spun Eric Carle is acclaimed and beloved as the creator of brilliantly illustrated and innovatively designed picture books for very young children. His best-known work, The Very Hungry Caterpillar, has eaten its way into the hearts of literally millions of children all over the world and has been translated into more than 47 languages and sold over 29 million copies. Since the Caterpillar was published in 1969, Eric Carle has illustrated more than seventy books, many best sellers, most of which he also wrote, and more than 88 million copies of his books have sold around the world.
- The World of Eric Carle Activity Caterpillar Toy features include: Dangling rings for little hands to grab.
- Plays a fun musical tune.
- 'squeak!" apple with pocket for "in-and-out" play and auditory development.
- Multiple textures and graphic prints for visual stimulation.
11.9 x 9.3 x 3.6
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability