Go green with the Kiddi-o Go Green! Ladybuggy Folding Tricycle! It is a friendly folding ladybug trike that carries an eco friendly message. The Kettler Go Green! Ladybuggy Folding Tricycle has a patented fold n ride frame that makes it easy to carry. It also has a patented limited turn front steering to prevent tipping. The hinged bucket tips to dump. Plastic parts are produced from 98% recycled resin. Recycled material includes the steel Frame, seat, wheels, pedals, fender, tip bucket, information card and shipping carton. A portion of each Kettler Go Green! Ladybuggy Folding Tricycle proceeds will be donated to an environmental organization.
Throughout the world Kettler is a leading brand in leisure furniture, sports and fitness equipment, table tennis tables, bicycles, and children's outdoor toys. Since 1949, the company has grown from a small enterprise in Heinz Kettler's home town of Ense-Parsit in Germany into a world-wide manufacturing and marketing organization. Selling in 60 countries and employing over 2000 people. Heinz Kettler has always remained true to the "Made in Germany" quality principle and it is still the central pillar of the company's management philosophy. This means that even after fifty years of trading all over the world, most of the factories, and particularly the most important ones, are still in Germany. The Kettler group, with all its international factories, offices and sales companies, is organized and administered from the head office in Ense-Parsit. Committed employees develop and produce Kettler's innovative and high quality products for people who want to stay fit or simply relax and enjoy their leisure time. In 2001 Kettler USA celebrated their 20th year in the United States. Kettler USA has wide distribution in the U.S., South America, Central America and Canada. As well as a retail showroom in Virginia Beach, VA.
- Plastic parts are produced from 98% recycled resin materials.
- A portion of sales of the Kettler Go Green! Ladybuggy Folding Tricycle will be donated to an environmental organization.
- It has a patented fold n ride frame with limited turn steering.
22.7 x 18.6 x 16.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box