Wobble, wiggle, smile and giggle-this cheerful friend is fun in so many ways! For tummy time, baby will enjoy looking in the mirror, listening to music and sounds. For sit-up play, there's back and forth rocking motion. And when baby's ready to crawl, the snail will lead the way, wobbling along with lively music and dancing lights!
Since 1930, Fisher-Price has been in business to create toys that fascinate and stimulate a child's imagination. Fisher-Price was founded in 1930, hardly the best time to launch a new business as the shadows of the Depression still loomed over American business. Still, Herman Fisher, Irving Price and Helen Schelle combined their diverse manufacturing and retailing experience to create a toy company and confidently brought 16 wooden toys to the International Toy Fair in New York City. The whimsical nature and magical surprises of those first Fisher-Price toys quickly caught on and became the hallmarks of Fisher-Price ever since. Fisher-Price believes in the potential of children and in the importance of a supportive environment in which they can grow, learn, and get the best possible start in life. Fisher-Price supports today's families with young children through our breadth of products that includes GeoTrax, Imaginext, Little People, Laugh and Learn, Thomas the Tank, Thomas and Friends, Elmo, Dora the Explorer, Go Diego Go, Sesame Street, Smart Cycle, Ni Hao Kai-Lan, Toy Story and other learning toys and pretend play items.
- Tummy time
- Sit and play
- Crawl and chase
8.9 x 7.9 x 3.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions