CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
65 million years ago the last dinosaurs died out. In 1841 the term "dinosaur" was coined, and the great beasts' hold on our imagination has never weakened. Here, with over 200 full-color hand-drawn illustrations, are all the impossible names and fantastic features of these amazing beasts that ruled the planet for 160 million years. Each dinosaur is brought to life with a fascinating look at its daily habits, diet, habitat, enemies, and much more. Dinasaurs explores the everyday lives of Prosauropods, Fabrosaurids, Stegoraurids, and Pterosaurs, among many others. The clearly-written text appeals to older children and general adult readers alike, while the line drawings provide detail skeletal aspects, from skulls to feet to wrist bones. Enter the prehistoric world of dinosaurs with this beautifully hand-illustrated pocket guide to the most fascinating beasts ever to roam the earth.
14.0 x 10.9 x 0.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability