Enfamil Next Step Lipil Ready to Feed is a milk-based, balanced formula for infants and toddlers 9-24 months of age, who are also eating solid foods. Next Step Lipil has levels of calcium equal to whole cow's milk. It has Lipil, our blend of DHA and ARA, important nutrients found in breast milk that promote baby's mental and visual development.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
7.5 x 3.4 x 3.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions