Enfamil A.R. Lipil is specially formulated with an easy-to-digest rice starch that thickens in the stomach to help keep formula down gently and effectively. Enfamil A.R. Lipil is nutritionally balanced for your baby's first 12 months of life. And it also has Lipil, a unique blend of DHA and ARA, important nutrients also found in breast milk that support brain and eye development.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
Cannot be sold in Connecticut
7.5 x 5.8 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability