CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Astonish yourself with optical illusions and amazing visual phenomena as you explore human perception and the physics of light. Experiment with light and the color spectrum by building a color wheel, a fiber optic peacock, and diffraction glasses. Learn how the eye and a camera are similar and how they are different. Build a camera obscura and pinhole glasses. Investigate lenses and light refraction. Experiment with spatial vision and depth perception with 3D glasses and an Ames room model. Find your blind spot and watch things disappear. View stunning optical illusions involving shapes, color, depth, and scale. Make a curved line look straight. Turn cardboard transparent. See the world shrink. Make white by mixing red, green, and blue, and see colors in black and white. See firsthand how your eye and brain work together to perceive color, light, depth, perspective, size, shape, and motion. Conduct over 35 experiments, guided by the 48-page, full-color manual. Recipient of the Parents' Choice Silver Award.
- Investigate lenses and light refraction.
- Learn how optical illusions relate to techniques commonly used by artists.
13.1 x 8.8 x 2.8
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability