CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Based on the bestselling children's book The Dangerous Book for Boys, this kit presents chemistry every kid should know through fun, engaging, and impressive experiments and activities.
Learn about atoms, elements, and the periodic table by building simple models. Experiment with compounds, mixtures, solutions, and suspensions. Discover ionic and covalent bonding.
Perform chemical reactions involving acids and bases, indicators, salts, and electrochemistry. Explore examples of important metals, metalloids, and nonmetals, and then conduct chemistry experiments with them. Investigate topics in organic chemistry such as alcohols, proteins, and plastics. Make plastic out of milk, a stink bomb, a smoke bomb, and colorful slime.
Learn about where and how chemistry is used in the real world and read a brief history of the science.
Parents and grandparents will appreciate this nostalgic kit, updated for today's kids. With more than 30 hands-on experiments and projects, it offers a great opportunity for parent-son bonding.
Nominated for the Toy Industry Association's Specialty Toy of the Year, names as one of Learning Express' Toy Ten Toys for the Holiday Season, and recipient of the Parents' Choice Silver Award.
10.5 x 10.5 x 2.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability