CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Almost everyone has heard of a chemistry set. But until this ground-breaking kit was introduced, a physics set was almost unheard of. Physics is an essential science for everyone, and this kit provides a comprehensive explanation of mechanical physics. Through building 36 models and conducting subsequent experiments with the models, you will learn the fundamental laws of mechanical physics. Start by building small models, such as a fixed pulley, to learn about basic forces and simple machines. Then, work your way up to more complex machines, such as a pendulum clock, to learn more advanced concepts like work and centripetal force. This hands-on approach is both fun and effective because the principles of physics are demonstrated right in front of you. This kit includes more than 300 building pieces. The 64-page, full-color manual presents assembly instructions, experiments and explanations in a richly-illustrated, easy-to-follow manner. Build a windmill, two-speed crane, force scale, sail car, mars robot, hammer machine, centrifuge, pinball game, centrifugal switch, ship's lantern, and dozens of other models. Experiment with simple machines: gears, levers, screws, inclined planes, pulleys, wheels and axles. Learn and understand the most fundamental physics equations and read about amazing real-world applications for physics.
Recipient of the Parents' Choice Silver Award.
1 C batteries are required (not included)
14.5 x 11.5 x 3.4
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability