CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
The Fuel Cell 10 Car & Experiment Kit provides a hands-on introduction to one of the most significant technologies of the early 21st century. With this kit, you can build a model car that actually runs on water! First, use solar energy to separate water into hydrogen and oxygen. Then, plug in the motor and the fuel cell uses these gases to produce electricity that moves your vehicle across the floor. The only by-product is clean water.
Roll up your sleeves and find out about fuel cells, solar cells, and electrolysis through more than a dozen experiments and demonstrations you can do on your own, in a classroom, or with friends. Some fuel cells, such as this one, do not consume fossil fuels and therefore are considered environmentally friendly.
Recently redesigned, this 10th Anniversary Edition includes a completely redesigned car, multimeter, solar panel, and manual. The kit also comes with a rolling display stand and a battery pack.
The full-color, 64-page manual is a comprehensive lesson in solar cells and fuel cells.
Recipient of Dr. Toy's Best Classic Toy Award; Parents' Choice Gold Award.
2 AA batteries are required (not included)
17.0 x 12.1 x 4.1
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability