To moms of children 18 months - 4 years, the Power Wheels Fisher-Price Pink Harley Rocker is the only battery powered ride on in motorcycle format for preschoolers with the Harley license. The Pink Harley Rocker is a single seat vehicle loaded with realistic features and tot friendly features that include a push button operation for easy stop and go. It also includes a 6 volt rechargeable battery.
So why choose Power Wheels? The first Power Wheels vehicles came rolling along in 1971. More than 30 years later and with over 25 million vehicles on the road to date, Power Wheels continues to be the #1 battery-powered vehicle brand in the business. Every Power Wheels vehicle is designed, manufactured and tested to the highest standards, meeting precise specifications and rigorous laboratory tests. They're built Fisher-Price tough and they're backed by a comprehensive One Year Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty. Before they're produced, Power Wheels vehicles are put to the test by kids, both in the Fisher-Price onsite Play Lab and through the Fisher-Price in-home test program, to make sure they're age-appropriate, easy to operate, and of course, fun. We've got wheels for every driver, ages 12 months & up. From a Customer Service standpoint, Power Wheels has an extensive network of more than 300 nationwide Authorized Service Centers.
28.2 x 25.5 x 14.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box