A Golden Globe® Award winner for Best Picture, TOY STORY 2 has become a favorite all across the world, garnering praise from fans and critics everywhere.
While Andy is away at summer camp, Woody is toynapped by Al, a greedy collector who needs Andy's favorite toy to complete his Roundup Gang collection. Together with Jessie, Bullseye, and the Prospector, Woody is on his way to a museum where he'll spend the rest of his life behind glass. It's up to Buzz, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm, Rex, and Slinky Dog to rescue their friend and remind him what being a toy is all about.
- More than 250 artists, animators, and technicians were involved in the production, including 90 technical directors and nearly 60 animators.
- Eighteen different sets, along with 1,200 different model packets (props, set dressing, buildings, and the like), were created for the film.
- The animators all vied for a chance to work on Jessie, the cowgirl, because 'she's so vivid, and such an incredible character."
- Director John Lasseter says he was inspired by director Frank Capra "The way his films grab your heart and your emotions" -- and said he tried to do the same with TOY STORY 2.
- Toy collector Al McWhiggin's apartment building is a 23-story 1930s art deco high-rise.
7.4 x 5.4 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability