The Dream On Me Eldora Toddler Bed is an elegant design made of solid wood and featuring a beautiful non-toxic, lead free finish. Designed low to the floor so that your toddler can safely get in and out of bed, it is the perfect transition for toddlers who have outgrown their cribs but are still too small for an adult bed.
Dream On Me Elora Toddler Bed features:
- Includes safety guard rails for peace of mind security.
- 2 additional middle legs for added support and stability.
- Wooden mattress support rails that provide durability and support without the use of a box spring.
- Recommended for children 18 months to 5 years old with a 50 lb weight limit.
- Accommodates a Dream On Me Standard Mattress, sold separately.
- Comes complete with all necessary tools for easy assembly.
- CPSC Certified.
Dream On Me Inc. manufactures quality baby products including a large selection of quality gifts and accessories, cribs, bedding, walkers and strollers. Family owned and operated since 1988, they take pride in quality service and customer satisfaction. Extensive experience, professional expertise and tough standards ensure top quality merchandise. Quality, large selection and low prices will assure the Dream On Me Inc. customer a great buying experience.
53.5 x 29 x 28
35.5 x 32.5 x 2.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item will ship by itself
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability
This item may be shipped in the manufacturer's original packaging, which could reveal the contents of the box