The Original Razor Scooter fun for the first-time riders! The Razor Jr. Kiddie Kick Scooter Blue features a 3 wheeled design that provides great stability and helps young riders build coordination. The extra wide, slip resistant polypropylene deck with the Razor logo, has extra wide 98 mm wheels and a padded handlebar. The lightweight scooter is easy to assemble.
Item Dimensions 23 x 14.5 x 25.5 Weight 6 lbs.
Founded in June 2000, Razor USA, LLC is a privately held company based in Cerritos, Calif. and holds the worldwide rights to the Razor brand. Home of the wildly popular Razor kick scooter, Razor has other scooters like the E100, E200, and E300 (electric scooters). The cutting-edge line of Razor products also includes the Dirt Rocket, Pocket Mod, Pocket Rocket, Ground Force, a line of electric powered ride-on toys and a junior line of scooters. Razor also offers an action video RVM, featuring Team Razor (pro scooter athletes ages 9 to 20, who tour the world participating in demonstrations and competitions). Razor has numerous awards including Toy Industry Association's "Toy of the Year," and "Toy of the Year" honors from TIME Magazine, Parents, Parenting, Sports Illustrated for Kids, Nick Jr. and U.S. News & World Report.
- 3 wheeled design that provides great stability and helps young riders build coordination
- Extra wide 98 mm wheels
- Easy to assemble
- Item Dimensions 23 x 14.5 x 25.5 Weight 6 lbs
19.3 x 8.8 x 5.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions