It's up, down and all around on an adventure with Thomas and Percy as they discover the importance of friendship. Build reading comprehension and vocabulary along the way in this interactive LeapReader Junior board book.
Helps develop reading basics and vocabulary that prepares young children for school.
24+ playful activities and 150+ audio responses engage children and reinforce skills children need as they get ready to read.
About the Get Ready to Read Series
As children tap story pages and hear words read out loud, they begin to see how print works and build word and picture associations.
Parents can connect LeapReader to a computer and see their child's reading progress, get personalized skill insights and expand the learning with fun activities, printables and tips from experts. LeapReader books are designed and approved by the LeapFrog Learning Team and grounded in the latest research for the richest possible learning experience. Promoting learning through play taps into children's natural curiosity and inspires them to explore.
Tag Junior and LeapReader Junior Book Pal (sold separately).
8.5 x 5.1 x 0.7
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- Please wait for the Ready for Pickup e-mail before proceeding to the store; orders must be picked up within 5 Days upon the receipt of this email
- You will have the option to designate someone else to pick up your order during the checkout process
- You will be able to change the Store Pickup location during the checkout process
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions