Play-Doh Mini Fun with Numbers Bucket. Learning about numbers has never been more funor more creative! Roll out and cut out bright and fun numbers, then use them to complete activities on your playmat or just create special math problems of your own! Either way, this creativity set and your imagination "adds" up to tons of creative, learning fun!
The Play Doh brand is proud to celebrate over 50 years of colorful, creative play. Play Doh first introduced in 1956, Play Doh modeling compound has become a classic and beloved toy, used in homes and schools around the world by children of all ages. In 1956 Play Doh Brand modeling compound, a non-toxic reusable modeling compound developed by Rainbow Crafts in Cincinnati, Play Doh was demonstrated and sold in the toy department of Woodward & Lothrop Department Store in Washington, D.C. Play Doh compound is available only in one color and size, an off-white, 1.5-pound can. One year earlier, Play Doh was introduced to schools, kindergartens and nursery schools. In 1991 Play Doh compound joins Hasbro, Inc. as part of the Playskool line, when Hasbro purchased the Tonka Corporation and its Kenner and Parker Brothers divisions.
- Convenient, easy to carry bucket is filled with cans of Play-Doh modeling compound and all kinds of numbers accessories!
- Includes 10 number cutters, roller, playmat and 4 two-ounce cans of Play-Doh compound.
5.0 x 4.1 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability