Washable markers are specially formulated to have the bright vivid colors and overall great quality you expect from Crayola products. They easily wash from skin and most children's clothing.
From its earliest beginnings, Crayola has been a color. They came into being when cousins Edwin Binney and C. Harold Smith took over Edwin's father's pigment business in 1885. More than 120 years later, color - along with creativity, learning and most of all, fun - is the hallmark of the Crayola company.
7.5 x 6.6 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability