Part of Schleich's Wild Life Collection, the Wild Rabbit comes out to eat at dusk to find soft shoots and grasses while being alert to potential danger.
Schleich, founded in 1935, has been bringing figurines to life since the 1950s. In the 1980s, Schleich added animal figurines to their famous figurine line including the Smurfs, Snoopy, and the Muppet Show. Schleich animal play worlds span from the lost time of the dinosaurs to domestic and wild animals of the present day. Schleich play worlds now include the Wild West and the fantasy realms of medieval knights and elves. Schleich animal play worlds are a true reflection of nature on a smaller scale and are as realistic and naturalistic as possible!
All Schleich designs are created in house with the majority of production taking place at the companys German headquarters. Schleich products are developed with the assistance of parents, teachers and children and are designed for childrens small hands.
- Figurine Dimensions: 1"L x1.8"W x1.6"H; 0.03 lb Weight
2.6 x 1.8 x 0.9
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability