Dr. Toy 100 Best Products Winner Winner of 2010 Parent's Choice Approved Award
Boikido Wooden Geometric Stacking Puzzle. This environmental friendly wooden Geometric Stacking Puzzle is made of wood from FSC-monitored source, painted with water-based paints, packaged in a box made of recycled materials, and printed with soy-bean ink. Created with your two year old in mind, this all wood Boikido Geometric Stacking Puzzle is a puzzle with stacking and counting elements to help your kids think and learn. Each of the four puzzle pieces contains one, two, three, or four posts for children to stack a circle, rectangle, square, or triangle on. Each shape is made with a different number of holes so it can only be put on the correct puzzle piece. It's just the right size for little hands and the cute snail, flowers, windmill and bug will keep them coming back for more play time. Tested to meet European and U.S. safety standards.
- Environmentally friendly wooden geometric stacking puzzle - wood from FSC-monitored source. Painted with water based paints. Packaged in box made of recycled materials. Printed with soy-bean ink.
8.8 x 6.8 x 4.0
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability