Kids love Bananagrams-so what better treat for kids who love puzzles and wordplay than a smart, just-for-them collection: Bananagrams! for Kids.
Puzzability, the premier puzzle-writing company who wrote The Brainiest Insaniest Ultimate Puzzle Book! and whose mind-benders have appeared in Disney Adventures, Nickelodeon magazine, The New Yorker, and The New York Times, creates original and unexpected word puzzles that capture the quick-on-your-feet spirit of Bananagrams. There are over a dozen of banana-themed varieties, including Bunched Up (a mini-crossword), Monkey in the Middle (building a larger word out of two smaller words, with clues), Banana Pancakes (a stack of anagrams using letters in common), and Going Bananas (complete a sentence with two different words made from the same letters).
What's invisible to kids is that behind the silly names and clever formats, these games have a strong educational side-they strengthen vocabulary, reward agile thinking, and reinforce the idea that using your brain is fun. The puzzles are rated in difficulty from one to four bananas, and an answer key is included.
7.2 x 5.8 x 1.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability