CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Everything you need to know about feeding your baby solids! Award winning and pediatrician recommended, Sage Spoonfuls - Simple Recipes, Healthy Meals, Happy Babies provides recipes, information and ideas from one busy mom to another! This 227 page, easy-to-follow, beautifully designed book, includes everything you need to know about introducing and feeding your baby solids, including family favorite recipes the entire family, babies and toddlers included, can enjoy together! Here you will also find the most up-to-date information on food allergies, nutrition, foods to avoid, no-cook purees, infant CPR and emergency choking care, organics and much more! There is even a journal section after each age group to keep track of your baby's favorite foods. Baby food doesn't need to be fancy, this book is filled with 66 deliciously simple recipes and hundreds of yummy food combinations to fit every baby's needs. The fun commentary and colorful photos will keep you excited about making your baby the healthiest meals possible! Spiral bound, hard cover. Winner of the Mom's Best Literary Gold Award, Silver Medal Independant Publisher's Award and Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal!
13.7 x 9.7 x 4.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability