Photographic memory matching game: bus goes with bus...I win! Help your children build memory skills in a fun, innovative way by matching colorful, realistic photographs of familiar and fun vehicles. No reading is required, but cards include the name of the picture to promote early site reading. Use this card set to play any game that requires matched pairs, such as the memory game, go fish, or old maid. This is a great new photographic twist on a time-honored game.
As a company formed by a UCLA trained Applied Behavior Analyst and the parent of a child with autism, Stages Learning Materials is committed to providing parents, professionals, and educators with the highest quality educational materials in the industry. Stages' real-photo flash card sets, games, puzzles and posters offer a broad assortment of images to teach a wide range of language skills. We have cards that are identical to teach pre-language matching, cards to teach receptive and expressive language, cards to teach categorization and similarities; and color cards, shape cards, emotion cards, action cards, sequencing cards and beautiful picture cards to capture your child's attention while engaging their mind. Stages products are found in preschools, day care centers, early childhood classrooms, autism programs, speech language programs, special needs programs, ESL programs and homes around the world.
4.5 x 2.6 x 0.5
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold online only (not sold in stores)
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability