Help students brush up on their times tables and multiplication skills with 10 Minutes a Day: Multiplication Grade 3. Starting with simple tasks like multiplying by 2 and working up to multiplying and dividing fractions, every aspect of the subject is covered with fun activities, word problems, and exercises to help build confidence.
Accompanied with a digital timer, the 10 Minutes a Day series provides quick exercises testing a range of skills and knowledge. Each spread takes a maximum of ten minutes to complete, with a mix of problems that can be quick to answer, or take a little longer. Complete with parents' notes including tips, guidance, and answers, these workbooks are the perfect reinforcement aids for help at home.
Supports the Common Core State Standards.
11.0 x 8.5 x 0.3
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to all 50 United States including Alaska & Hawaii
- This item is NOT eligible for shipping to APO/FPO addresses, U.S. Territories, Puerto Rico or P.O. Boxes
- Due to shipping restrictions, Ship Charges will be separate from other items in your order
- This item may ship by itself
- This item ships via Standard Shipping only
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability