Enfamil A.R.® Clinically proven to reduce frequent spit-up
All babies spit-up from time to time, but frequent spit-up after feeding can become concerning. Enfamil A.R. is proven to significantly reduce frequent spit-up, giving moms the assurance that their baby is getting and keeping all the nourishment they need to grow healthy
- Designed to flow smoothly and thicken slightly in baby's tummy
- More balanced nutrition than adding rice cereal to formula
- LIPIL®, our blend of DHA and ARA to support baby's brain and eye development
- This formulation is also marketed as Enfamil® RestFull.
Ask your doctor if Enfamil
A.R. is right for your baby.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil
®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil
baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil
baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
6.1 x 5.4 x 4.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability