Enfamil Premium Newborn Infant Formula is tailored to meet the nutritional needs of newborns through 3 months. An easy-to-digest blend patterned after early breast milk, it features nutrients that are important in fostering a healthy immune system, supporting brain and eye development, and helping early bone development with Vitamin D as recommended by experts.
Founded over 100 years ago by Edward Mead Johnson, one of the original founders of Johnson and Johnson, the Mead Johnson company produces more than 70 different products that are distributed in over 50 countries worldwide. Mead Johnson produces baby formula, vitamin and specialty nutritional supplements including Enfamil®. Introduced in 1959, Enfamil baby formula has undergone several significant changes since it was invented. Each change brings Enfamil baby formula nutritionally closer to breast milk.
- Unique Triple Health Guard® blend that has 30 nutrients for growth, twice the Omega-3 DHA as the other leading brand, and an exclusive Prebiotics blend clinically proven to support the immune system
- Non-GMO - ingredients not genetically engineered
- The first and only Infant Formula to have both the amount of brain-nourishing inositol and DHA found in breast milk
- Enfamil is the Number1 Infant Formula brand recommended by pediatricians
6.2 x 5.3 x 4.2
How to Get It
- This item can be shipped to the entire United States including Alaska, Hawaii, and all U.S. territories including Puerto Rico
- This item can also be shipped to APO/FPO addresses and to P.O. Boxes in all 50 states
- This item may be shipped via Standard Shipping, Expedited Shipping or Express Shipping
- Please Note: Some addresses are eligible for Standard Shipping only (APO/FPO, P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories and Puerto Rico)
- This item is sold in our stores
- Orders placed for Store Pickup will receive online pricing and promotions
- In-stock status is approximate and may not reflect recent sales
- Not all items are carried at all stores. Please click the "Select a store" link to check product availability